Blancco’s Product Management Team is searching for a highly driven product Data Analyst. Reporting to the Executive Vice President, Products and Technology, you will be able to challenge the idea of “impossible,” producing results that are elegant, simple and don’t require a team of experts to decode.
As a Data Analyst, you are driven by innovation, fresh ideas and new ways to produce high quality solutions. Blancco Technology Group offers you the opportunity to undertake personal growth and learning among a global team of experts, which will boost your career to the next level. We help professionals to grow in their own fields of expertise and equally we are looking to learn from you.
At Blancco, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment with a vibrant, global product team that is committed to innovative new solutions for our customers and our industry. If you’re driven to excel, you’ll fit right in. We approach our work fearlessly, learn quickly, improve constantly, and celebrate our wins at every turn. As an inclusive workplace, we know that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment. We welcome you to bring your full, most authentic self to your virtual office each day.
What You’ll Do:
• Perform data analysis from different data sources, harness the data, turn it into information and create insights.
• Design and implement new data analysis methodologies.
• Collaboration with marketing, management and R&D teams.
• Design and implement data mining and data warehouse solutions.
• Proactively research and develop new beneficial metrics out of existing data.
• Participation with product development on data requirements.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Experience in MSc/BSc in data analysis, engineering, statistics, mathematics or similar field.
• SQL, and especially PostgreSQL.
• Knowledge of common BI, data analysis and data mining tools / big data and data warehouse solutions.
• Good knowledge of at least one programming language and familiar with SW development tools and processes.
• Passion for data analytics. Proactive, innovative and development-oriented mindset.
Prior experience in below is a plus:
• Machine learning
Blancco is changing the world of data erasure and mobile diagnostics with market-leading solutions.
Our data erasure software provides thousands of organizations the tools they need to enable sustainable data sanitization processes across the widest array of IT assets. By focusing on erasing and reusing assets instead of physically destroying them, organizations can improve their security posture and address corporate social responsibility requirements, while also ensuring compliance with local and global data privacy requirements.
In addition, our mobile solutions enable a wide range of mobile organizations to achieve consistent, accurate and measurable device assessment, in-store, in warehouse or remotely, with offerings that are purpose-built for front-of-house and back-of-house operations.
Benefits You’ll Love:
If you join our team you will benefit from a competitive salary and benefits package, with flexible/remote working practices, and you will be working with talented colleagues who have a passion for industry leading technology.
As an employer, we want to support your development in different ways; we provide our team members the latest tools and equipment to support work to be successful. In addition, we have a fun, collaborative and unpretentious environment where creativity is valued. We strive for diversity in our work teams and are committed to equal opportunity and providing an equitable workplace.
Your application was submitted successfully.